Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New departure date!


So, exactly as the title says, my departure date was switched! :O it went from January 14th, to January 6th. And of course, it made things even more hectic. Right now i'm waiting on my visa to come, but it should be here soon :D I also booked my plane ticket! I will be leaving from Newark Airport at 5:55pm, and arriving at Arlanda around 8 am.I still can't believe that in 35 days, i'll be on a plane to another country for 6 months..unreal! I thought about having to say goodbye to all my friends today, and I automatically teared up. I have been here my whole life, so it's going to be extremely tough to say goodbye to my friends and family. Hmm well, theres not too much more to say atm, i'll post again soon!
Kramar och Pussar- Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment