Friday, February 4, 2011

Så upptagen!

Hejsan! Sorry I haven't posted in a while; been really busy! At the moment it's almost 4 am, so I can't really think of much that's happened. Sweden is awesome, lately i've been so busy\exhausted. This tuesday, my school is cancelling all classes for the day because we're going to have a big soccer tourament. It's every class vs eachother :D. I'm playing in it with some guys from my class, should be fun! It's a rule that if you aren't playing you have to come watch, so the whole school will be watching us. It's an all day tournment, so i'll probably be dead by the end of it xD I've been basically practicing everyday after school which is extremely tiring. I'll update about how the game goes after it happens. School has been going really well also. I'm really surprised how easy it is to understand what all my teachers say, since all my classes are in swedish. I've even been dreaming in swedish, and to be honest, I hardly want to speak english at all anymore. Sometimes I forget certain words in english too;scary! I'm hoping that by the time I leave Sweden i'll be fluent in swedish. At the rate i'm going now, the chances seem good! ^^. Another major part of my life here is my friends, both other exchange students and swedes. Since it's so easy to get around here, when I want to go somewhere, I go. Tonight, I went to a friends house for a dinner to welcome some new exchange students from Australia. It was really fun and our exchange student group is basically like one big family, going to be really tough to leave! I never thought I could love as country as much as I love Sweden.

Oh also, tomorrow my host parents and I are going to the opera, so i'll post about that too!

Mina vänner frågar alltid varför jag älskar Sverige så mycket, och jag vet inte varför. Sverige är fantastisk, och jag älskar det så mycket. Sverige är mitt liv, jag aldrig vill lämna. Stockholm i mitt hjärta! :D

I'll update again soon, vi ses!

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment