Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First day of school!

So, I just got done with my first day of school, I don't know why I was so nervous, because it was AMAZING. Today I started at 10, but everyday I start at a different time. Matti walked to school with me in the morning just to make sure I wasn't going to get lost or anything, which was really nice. I got to the school and the first thing I had to do was get my schedule finalized. I have pretty cool classes. Next, the supervisor at the school, Johanna, took me to my class. It was funny because while we were finishing my schedule, a teacher came downstairs and told me the class was wondering where I was! :D. My class is SP2E, and they are awesome, when I walked in everyone said hi and people automatically started talking to me. I got alot of jersey shore questions, of course :D You are allowed to use cell phones and ipods during class and the teachers don't care at all. Also, during our breaks you are allowed to use the loudspeakers in class and play music on your ipods out loud, it's so cool! Another thing, our breaks between classes vary in time, sometimes you have over an hour to just chill, and you are allowed to leave and come back when the break is over xD Tomorrow I don't start school until 12 :O so that gives me extra time to sleep. I only have a bit of free time right now so i'll try to update this as frequently as possible!

Vi ses! Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment