Thursday, January 6, 2011

T minus 3...2..1.




I'm leaving today. insane. Honestly, I don't have many emotions right now..well, I do, but I think they are still all wrapped up inside, because the fact that i'm leaving in...like 4 hours hasn't hit me yet.

Yesterday I said goodbye to everyone at school. I didn't think it would be as hard as it was. People were coming up to me and asking me questions about where i'm going etc...funny thing was, some of the people I didn't even know. oh well :P I promised tons of people(including teachers :O) I would write to them and let them know how things are going. And if you're reading this, I swear I will! :D

Last night was actually pretty stressful. I got some last minute things I needed, and I finished packing. It probably took me around 2 hours or so to find a way to fit all my clothes into my suitcases. Let's just say it was...a pain.

So, now i'm just sitting on my computer, next to my suitcases, in an empty room. The day has finally come, and I honestly can't believe it. Well, i'm about to leave for the airport, so i'm gonna stop writing now! I'll try to update again when i'm all settled in Sweden :D

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment