Sunday, January 2, 2011

4 days. woah.


I'm leaving.4 days. This week. It's actually happening...whaattt? I honestly cannot believe i'm going through with this! Looking back, I don't think anybody would believe the amount of persuasion it took for me to be able to actually make my dreams a reality.

So, i'm sitting in my room right now, next to my luggage. my closet is empty; weird.
I went shopping last night and got the rest of what I need, so i'm all set now! My parents want me to ship my luggage out to Sweden early so it's not so much of a hassle when i'm at the airport. I agree, so hopefully that will happen.

I start school again tomorrow, but my last day is wednesday. I have to finish taking midterms as soon as I get there, so it's going to be a busy few days. My flight on thursday isn't until around 6pm, so i'll have the whole day to make sure I have everything I need and whatnot.

Anytime I think about leaving, it doesn't seem real to me at all. I still have this idea in my head that friday morning i'll be in New Jersey, not wanting to wake up for school; when in fact I will be in Sweden, extremely jetlagged. :P

I'll probably write again either the day I leave, or when I get to Sweden, either way, there will be more updates soon! and pictures :D

Kramar och Pussar, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment